Wednesday 10 September 2014

Boxing World Cup - Celine

Its the finals for the 2015 boxing world. Your coach has just given your team a pep talk in the locker room and you are ready to head out the doors and onto YOUR stage.....

The loud speaker went off first up Celine Berry. I'm all geared up with my pads and helmet. I was strutting out the corridor with my song playing in the back ground. Every one is cheering and calling my name,that made me fell so proud. I walked onto the boxing ring, up came a guy all big and tuff. The whistle blew I was jogging on the spot, he went for it he kicked me I dodged it. He took a punch to he's face blood splattered all over the barrier, I knocked him around a bit more. I needed some time to catch my breath. Ever since my chest injury I have been so protective of it.

Your down 50-35 it's the last half of the game. Team momentum is at an all time low, it's up to you to give your team a pep talk in hope that this will help to relight their fire and bring the team victory. You huddle into a group.....

"Bring it in" my coach, family and friends huddle in he told me "we are falling back we had it, we were winning" the score is 12-18. Coach said do your thing make us proud.

The crowd is cheering, fireworks and cannons are exploding all around you, you look at the scoreboard only to see you have beaten your opponents in the last few seconds. You drop to our knees....

The guy calls "that's time," I look at the scoreboard I dropped down I won I jumped up the crowd is going wild there are fireworks exploding in the sky I run around hi-fiveing the crowd. I ran to my coach and hugged him then I ran into my mums arms she was so proud of me.

The stage is set and all the eyes are on you as you hear your name called out over the speaker. Slowly you start moving towards the stage....

My name was called out, I walked onto the stage.The boxing CEO said put your hands together for "CELINE BERRY'' ''Wow Yay." I stepped onto the stage he passed me the mic said "I have been training so hared for this I have been eating well, I have been running  and exercising I am so overwhelmed thank you for all the support" I hopped off the stage I was hi-fiveing the fans, signing autographs and taking photos. It fells so good to have won this.


No comments:

Post a Comment